I am in the home stretch (what does that mean?) It’s test eve, I have successfully managed to change my plan of testing on monday, to sunday, to tomorrow! SO I have about 20 hrs left to distract myself and I am going to make a list of things to keep me busy until then.
There are several things I could do…
- plan healthy meals for next week and make a grocery list
- actually focus at my job
- study for my impending professional licensing test
- pick the cat hair off of my pants one at a time
But let’s not kid ourselves, I will most likely not do any of those things today. Here are some better ideas.
- research any and all ways to incorporate chocolate into my weight loss program
- an hour of yoga and breathing exercises
- take my time picking out the perfect bottle of red and white wine (if I’m not pregnant i’ll be prepared and if I am, I can take them to my girlfriend’s get together Saturday night)
- comb through the library shelves and check out 4 or 5 books even though I usually only read one before they are due back, ooh I should get some audio books too
- watch the Jamaican’s run their asses off and stare in amazement (I was a sprinter in highschool and did decent for a white girl so watching these guys smash world records is pretty amazing to me)
- look at every pee stick and BBT chart of every woman before me to see if anyone has one exactly like mine
- print out colored photos of everyone mentioned in Jenny’s Do Him List and hang them on my cubicle wall so that I can narrow it down to 5 once and for all
- throw an impromptu dance party for one, or two if Cloudy seems game
- eat a really fattening delicious meal, because hey there is a very small chance that I am pregnant and the baby (a few cells big at this point) will surely need the extra calories today
- sleep (oh please let me sleep tonight, waking up to pee tomorrow is like going to Disney Land)
I have acupuncture today too! that will help. Any other ideas? What am I missing?